跳转到帖子

A English tutorial for this site! 英语版到来!请各位英语大大一起订正!

尤利西斯

推荐的帖子

[i=s] 本帖最后由 尤利西斯 于 2015-6-19 12:07 编辑 [/i]

So I notice that there are some non-chinese speaker here now,and found out that since this site really only have Chinese interface, the language might become a problem. After me being lazy for a long time, here come a little tutorial for all non-chinese speakers.[/align][align=left](I’m already login in some screen shoots)[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]1: The type of this site?[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]This is really an easy question. Obviously, you can say it is a resource-sharing site here. To be more specific, there are galgames, anime pictures, etc. You can post a thread, provide some torrent resources; or youcan download resources that other members shared. Simple stuff.[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]2: Is there an English / other language interface?[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Unfortunately, no. This is a Chinese site. You can try to use Google’s “translate webpage” function to solve some basic problems, like wherethe search bar is. For example, the search bar should be here:[/align][align=left] [attach]3104[/attach][/align][align=left][attach]3105[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Of course, you may also want to log in / register since the majority of functions is only open to members. The register / log in button should be here:[/align][align=left] [attach]3091[/attach][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Update: A recent update close the normal register function.So intended members, you will need an “invitation code/link” in order to register. There is a set of rules for this new change. The original thread ishere: [/align][align=left]https://www.mmy.moe/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6468[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]However right now it is only in Chinese :([/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]3: How to register / log in?[/align]

[align=left]

[/align][align=left]Log in is really simple, if language is not a threat. You will find the login button (pic before), either just enter information there,or in some instance a new window would show up:[/align][align=left][attach]3092[/attach]

[/align][align=left][attach]3093[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Those blanks are: username, password, security code and “remember me” option.[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]And about register. Register is a little bit more complex. Hit the register button,and then there should be blanks that you need to fill in. Google translate should be enough. The register process alone is pretty much same with all othersites. However, after register you should go to a “New member section” and post a specific type of thread in order to get passed by admins. The section ishere:[/align][align=left][attach]3095[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Andthis is the “post new thread” button:[/align][align=left][attach]3096[/attach] [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]More options would show up if you put your mouse over that button for a while, then this should show up:[/align][align=left][attach]3094[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Then a “survey” would show up:[/align][align=left] [attach]3099[/attach][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Same, all in Chinese. Try to use Google to understand. Maybe an English version is coming, but I believe the pass-standard for foreigners is lower. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]4: Other things:[/align]

[align=left]

[/align][align=left]So now you are good to go! There are other functions such assigning up each day for rewards, stay online for a specific length time forrewards, etc. But for downloading resources, sharing resources, you should beall set now. There is a “Galgame Section” (pic) which is the area where all threads about galgames are. If you want to share something to other lovely members, just find the right section and post. Remember the “post thread” that we used before during registration? Yeap, that button is always at the same location.[/align][align=left] [attach]3090[/attach][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]And for download. First of all, you need to find which thread contain the resource you want to find. Here is the search bar again:[/align][align=left] [attach]3104[/attach][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]I think galgames, for example, are mostly made in japan.Therefore searching using Japanese should be the most effective method. If the title is too long and you couldn’t find the intended resource among search results, try to use segment of the title. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Also, you will find some methods to download,such as torrent, magnet link, and something called baidu pan. For torrent and magnet link, you need to have the right software installed beforehand, and then find the icons like this, click and you should get what is necessary for download:[/align][align=left][attach]3101[/attach]

[/align][align=left]There should be line around explaining which type it is:[/align][align=left][attach]3102[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]If you find out that there is only Chinese characters at that position, then it’s time to call in you Google friend again~[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]For baidu pan, that is a Chinese internet storage service. Sorry,also only in Chinese, as far as I can tell. You can try to download using this method, but to be honest, I don’t think it is easy or fast. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]The End:[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]So now this article comes to its end. If you find grammar problems or anything, I’m sorry about that – after all, English is not my native language. If you think some sentences here are confusing, tell me and I will edit. If you have more questions, for anything, I’m open to ask, and I believe all admins are, too. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Again, welcome to this site! Hope you have a pleasant journey![/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Ulysses

So I notice that there are some non-chinese speaker here now,and found out that since this site really only have Chinese interface, the language might become a problem. After me being lazy for a long time, here come a little tutorial for all non-chinese speakers.[/align][align=left](I’m already login in some screen shoots)[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]1: The type of this site?[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]This is really an easy question. Obviously, you can say it is a resource-sharing site here. To be more specific, there are galgames, anime pictures, etc. You can post a thread, provide some torrent resources; or youcan download resources that other members shared. Simple stuff.[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]2: Is there an English / other language interface?[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Unfortunately, no. This is a Chinese site. You can try to use Google’s “translate webpage” function to solve some basic problems, like wherethe search bar is. For example, the search bar should be here:[/align][align=left] [attach]3104[/attach][/align][align=left][attach]3105[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Of course, you may also want to log in / register since the majority of functions is only open to members. The register / log in button should be here:[/align][align=left] [attach]3091[/attach][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Update: A recent update close the normal register function.So intended members, you will need an “invitation code/link” in order to register. There is a set of rules for this new change. The original thread ishere: [/align][align=left]https://www.mmy.moe/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6468[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]However right now it is only in Chinese :([/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]3: How to register / log in?[/align]

[align=left]

[/align][align=left]Log in is really simple, if language is not a threat. You will find the login button (pic before), either just enter information there,or in some instance a new window would show up:[/align][align=left][attach]3092[/attach]

[/align][align=left][attach]3093[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Those blanks are: username, password, security code and “remember me” option.[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]And about register. Register is a little bit more complex. Hit the register button,and then there should be blanks that you need to fill in. Google translate should be enough. The register process alone is pretty much same with all othersites. However, after register you should go to a “New member section” and post a specific type of thread in order to get passed by admins. The section ishere:[/align][align=left][attach]3095[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Andthis is the “post new thread” button:[/align][align=left][attach]3096[/attach] [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]More options would show up if you put your mouse over that button for a while, then this should show up:[/align][align=left][attach]3094[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Then a “survey” would show up:[/align][align=left] [attach]3099[/attach][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Same, all in Chinese. Try to use Google to understand. Maybe an English version is coming, but I believe the pass-standard for foreigners is lower. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]4: Other things:[/align]

[align=left]

[/align][align=left]So now you are good to go! There are other functions such assigning up each day for rewards, stay online for a specific length time forrewards, etc. But for downloading resources, sharing resources, you should beall set now. There is a “Galgame Section” (pic) which is the area where all threads about galgames are. If you want to share something to other lovely members, just find the right section and post. Remember the “post thread” that we used before during registration? Yeap, that button is always at the same location.[/align][align=left] [attach]3090[/attach][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]And for download. First of all, you need to find which thread contain the resource you want to find. Here is the search bar again:[/align][align=left] [attach]3104[/attach][/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]I think galgames, for example, are mostly made in japan.Therefore searching using Japanese should be the most effective method. If the title is too long and you couldn’t find the intended resource among search results, try to use segment of the title. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Also, you will find some methods to download,such as torrent, magnet link, and something called baidu pan. For torrent and magnet link, you need to have the right software installed beforehand, and then find the icons like this, click and you should get what is necessary for download:[/align][align=left][attach]3101[/attach]

[/align][align=left]There should be line around explaining which type it is:[/align][align=left][attach]3102[/attach]

[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]If you find out that there is only Chinese characters at that position, then it’s time to call in you Google friend again~[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]For baidu pan, that is a Chinese internet storage service. Sorry,also only in Chinese, as far as I can tell. You can try to download using this method, but to be honest, I don’t think it is easy or fast. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]The End:[/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]So now this article comes to its end. If you find grammar problems or anything, I’m sorry about that – after all, English is not my native language. If you think some sentences here are confusing, tell me and I will edit. If you have more questions, for anything, I’m open to ask, and I believe all admins are, too. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Again, welcome to this site! Hope you have a pleasant journey![/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Ulysses

意见的链接

英语写得不是很好哎,简单看了一下

第一张图片前:

After being lazy for a long time, here come[backcolor=yellow]s[/backcolor] a simple tutorial for non-chinese speakers.

[/align][align=left]1: The type of this site? [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]This is really an easy question. Obviously, you can see that it is a resource-sharing site. To be more specificly, here we provide galgames, anime pictures, etc. Being here, You can share resources and download resources that other members shared. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Unfortunately, no. This is a Chinese site. You could try to use Google’s “translate webpage” function. For example, the search bar should be:

[/align][align=left]1: The type of this site? [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]This is really an easy question. Obviously, you can see that it is a resource-sharing site. To be more specificly, here we provide galgames, anime pictures, etc. Being here, You can share resources and download resources that other members shared. [/align][align=left]

[/align][align=left]Unfortunately, no. This is a Chinese site. You could try to use Google’s “translate webpage” function. For example, the search bar should be:

意见的链接
  • 1个月后...
  • 1个月后...
  • 4周后...
  • 1年后...
游客
此主题已关闭,不能再回复。
  • 创建新的...

重要信息

条款